Inside SALT: Significant State Tax Developments and Opportunities
June 8, 2017 – New York, NY
Lawyers in McDermott Will & Emery’s State and Local Tax Group present an informative half-day program. A wide range of topics will be discussed, including:
- New York developments, including false claims and budget provisions
- Nexus updates and developments in digital taxation
- New developments in apportionment, transfer pricing developments and unclaimed property
You can still register! Click here to view more details and register for the event.
Tax in the City®: A Women’s Tax Roundtable
June 8, 2017 – Chicago, IL
McDermott Will & Emery’s Tax in the City® is a discussion and networking group for women in tax that facilitates in-person connections and roundtable study group events around the country.
At this year’s second edition of Tax in the City®, we will host a CLE/CPE discussion focusing on current developments in professional responsibility and ethics, including a presentation focused on ethical issues arising out of our increasing access to connectivity (such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets). This will be followed by a substantive lunch program featuring the following topics:
- Best Practices for Drafting Tax Provisions in Commercial and Other Contracts
- Getting Ready for 2018 – Taking Steps to Prepare for Rules that Become Effective 01/01/2018
- Tax Reform – What Can / Should You Be Doing Now?